QMJIP – Volume 4 – Issue 2 (April 2014)
by Pedro Malaquias
QMJIP – Volume 4 – Issue 2 (April 2014) has been published. The list of contents reads as follows:
- ‘Editorial‘, Johanna Gibson and Lord Hoffmann;
- ‘What has Intellectual Property done for the law?‘, The Rt Hon Lord Justice Floyd;
- ‘Ancillary patent markets and the firm‘, Dan L Burk and Brett H McDonnell;
- ‘Using the TRIPS Agreement’s unfair competition clause to curb the misappropriation of biological resources, traditional knowledge and expressions of folklore in user countries‘, Edson Beas Rodrigues Jr;
- ‘The New Customs Regulation on border controls concerning counterfeit, pirated and bootleg goods‘, Ashley Roughton;
- ‘Book Review: Megan Richardson, Michael Bryan, Martin Vranken and Katy Barnett, Breach of Confidence: Social Origins and Modern Development (Edward Elgar Publishing, 2012), 192 pp.‘, Phillip Johnson;
- ‘Book Review: Orly Lobel, Talent Wants to be Free: Why We Should Learn to Love Leaks, Raids, and Free Riding (Yale University Press, 2013), 288 pp.‘, Pedro Malaquias;
- ‘Book Review: Eleonora Rosati, Originality in EU Copyright: Full Harmonization Through Case Law (Edward Elgar Publishing, 2013), 296 pp.‘, Catherine Pocock.
Further information and access to two free articles is available here.