QMJIP – Volume 4 – Issue 4 (October 2014)
by Pedro Malaquias
QMJIP – Volume 4 – Issue 4 (October 2014) has been published. The list of contents reads as follows:
- ‘Editorial‘, Johanna Gibson and Lord Hoffmann (free content);
- ‘Legal and economic arguments for the protection of advertising value through trade mark law‘, Apostolos Chronopoulos (free content);
- ‘‘That plant is my ancestor’: dilemmas for intellectual property in developing countries, food security and Pacific Island countries‘, Sue Farran;
- ‘The trade mark defences meet copyright: fair use or three step test?‘, Ilanah Fhima;
- ‘Copyright violations in Indian cinema: why Barfi! denotes all that’s wrong with Bollywood’, Shane Apurva Bakshi and Ravi Kiran;
- ‘Are hyperlinks covered by the right to communicate works to the public?‘ Gemma Minero;
- ‘Book Review: Obijiofor Aginam, John Harrington and Peter K Yu (eds), The Global Governance of HIV/AIDS: Intellectual Property and Access to Essential Medicines (Edward Elgar Publishing, 2013) 304pp’ Maria Victoria Rivas Llanos;
- ‘Book Review: Justin Malbon, Charles Lawson and Mark Davison, The WTO Agreement on Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights: A Commentary (Edward Elgar Publishing, 2014) 976pp‘ Christopher Stothers.
Further information and access to the free content is available here.
@PedroMMalaquias (LL.M. in Intellectual Property Law at Queen Mary, University of London; Portuguese Qualified lawyer; Queen Mary Journal of Intellectual Property, Assistant Editor)