QMJIP – Volume 6 – Issue 1 (February 2016)
by Pedro Malaquias
QMJIP – Volume 6 – Issue 1 (February 2016) has been published. The list of contents reads as follows:
- ‘Editorial‘, Johanna Gibson;
- ‘Making the case for a pluralistic approach to intellectual property regulation in developing countries‘, Miranda Forsyth;
- ‘The saviour of Chinese traditional cultural expressions? Analysis of the Draft Regulations on Copyright Protection of Folk Literary and Artistic Works’, Luo Li;
- ‘A historical analysis of the criminal sanctions in the Malaysian copyright regime (1902–1969)‘, Ainee Adam;
- ‘Indian claims over Geographical Indications of Bangladesh: sustainability under intellectual property regime‘, Mohammad Ataul Karim;
- ‘A comparative study on research exemptions in plant breeding under intellectual property rights protection‘, Shun-Liang Hsu;
- ‘Copyright exceptions and contract in the UK: the impact of recent amendments‘, Adrian Aronsson-Storrier;
- ‘Book Review: Sheldon W Halpern and Phillip Johnson, Harmonising Copyright Law and Dealing with Dissonance: A Framework for Convergence of US and EU Law (Edward Elgar Publishing, 2014) 196 pp’, Hector MacQueen;
- ‘Book Review: Jacques de Werra (ed), Défis du droit de la concurrence déloyale – Challenges to Unfair Competition Law (Schulthess, 2014) 188 pp’, Marc D Mimler;
- ‘Book Review: Robert Cunningham, Information Environmentalism: A Governance Framework for Intellectual Property Rights (Edward Elgar Publishing, 2014) 320pp’, Catherine Pocock.
Further information is available here.